Easy breezy and nourishing breakfast, with the lovely flavours of mango and coconut and the health benefits of chia seeds. Perfect for summertime and so quick to assemble.
Other breakfast recipes you might enjoy:
Iced Coffee Protein Smoothie
Caramelized Banana Oatmeal
Classic Overnight Oats
Nourishing Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
Vegan Pancakes with Caramelized Banana
Açaí & Basil Smoothie Bowl
Peach Cobbler Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
Chia Pudding Tropical Parfait
Plain Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Half a cup plant-based milk
- 2 unsweetened coconut yoghurts
- 1 mango cubed
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 4 tbsp chia seed pudding
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 peppermint leaf
Chia Seed Pudding
- Combine well and let sit for at least 3h.
- Add all the ingredients to two bowls.
- Drizzle with maple syrup or honey.
I love seeing pictures of your remakes of Zest’s recipes. If you try this recipe snap a picture and tag @zest.andthecity on Instagram or use the hashtag #zestandthecity, so I can see and share your remakes. Join our community on Instagram, Facebook and, YouTube!