Hi there! This is the perfect recipe for the beginners in this world of the overnight oats. The combinations of toppings and flavors are endless but today we’re starting small. This is a classic overnight porridge that you can jazz up with some red berries jam (that you can learn how to make right here!), nut butter, seeds, berries, or chopped fruits.
Classic Overnight Oats
- 1/2 Cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1/2 Cup oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp nut butter
Red Berries Jam
- See recipe here
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Red berries
- Red berries Jam
- Peppermint leaf
- Peanut butter
- Mix all the overnight oats’ ingredients in a jar.
- Leave it on the fridge overnight.
- Next morning pour it into a bowl and top with red berries, red berries jam, pumpkin seeds and some peanut butter.
- Or if you’re running short on time take the jar with you on the go.
If you try this recipe take a picture and tag @zest.andthecity on Instagram or use the hashtag #zestandthecity, I would love to see your recreations. Join our community on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube! Love, Ana 💛