This is the perfect spring/summer healthy and vegan dessert. It’s main flavors are coconut, mango, passion fruit and peppermint. It is fresh, light and delicious.
Tropical Healthy and Vegan Panna Cotta
- 3 Cups coconut beverage
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 2 Tsp Agar-agar
- 3 Tbsp liquid sweetener of choice like maple, agave or rice syrup
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Ripe mango
- 4 Passion-fruits
- 2 Peppermint leafs
- Add all the pudding ingredients to a medium pan. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Bring to a boil and cook on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Pour the mixture into small jars and let it cool at room temperature.
- When cool, put the jars in the fridge to rest for at least 1 hour.
- Peel and roughly cut the ripe mango. Add it to a blender with the peppermint leafs and blend everything. If the mango is not perfectly ripe, add 1 tbsp of water and 1 tbsp of brown sugar or sweetener of choice and blend.
- Put the blended mango and the passionfruits in a small bowl and combine.
- Top the panna cottas with the sauce and garnish with more finelly chopped mango and peppermint leafs.
If you try this recipe take a picture and tag @zest.andthecity on Instagram or use the hashtag #zestandthecity, I would love to see your recreations. Join our community on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube! Love, Ana 💛