Sunshine Mango Cardamom Smoothie
- 1 cup ripe mango about half a mango
- half a banana optional to sweeten
- 1 cardamom pod or 1/6 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 handful of cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- For this recipe, we’ll need cardamom, which is a spice that you can buy ground or in pods.
- If using pods, carefully open one with a knife, and use only the seeds. Add them to your blender.
- Add the plant-based milk, mango (you can freeze it in advance for extra frostiness), banana (optional), and cashews.
- Blend until you have no remaining chunks left.
- Top with granola, desiccated coconut, or extra ground cardamom
If your mango isn’t very ripe, add half a banana to sweeten.
You can freeze the mango and/or banana in advance for extra creaminess.
I love seeing pictures of your remakes of Zest’s recipes. If you try this recipe take a picture and tag @zest.andthecity on Instagram or use the hashtag #zestandthecity, so I can see and share your remakes. Join our community on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube! Love, Ana 💛