You’ll love this peach cobbler breakfast smoothie bowl because it has a mousse-like texture and is packed with good nutrients. It is made with peach, oats, frozen zucchini, yogurt and vanilla extract and it’s delicious! This recipe is featured in my “how to make a smoothie healthier video” that also features three other nourishing and delicious smoothie recipes. If you’re more of a visual learner, here it is:
Peach Cobbler Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- 1 ripe peach with the peel
- Half a cup plant-based yogurt
- 2 c. de sopa rolled oats
- Half a cup frozen zucchini
- Half a tsp cinnamon
- Few drops vanilla extract
- Toppings: fresh fruit granola, peanut butter, desiccated coconut…
- Put all the ingredients in your blender.
- Then blend well and that’s it.
- Pour it into a bowl and enjoy it with peanut butter, granola, and fresh fruit – I added blackberries and it was delicious.
Adoro ver as vossas recriações das receitas do Zest. Se experimentarem esta receita não se esqueçam de fotografá-la e marcar @zest.andthecity no Instagram ou usar a hashtag #zestandthecity, so I can see and share your remakes. Join our community on Instagram, Facebook e no YouTube! Love, Ana 🥰