Sometimes eating a plain apple or banana isn’t just enough. So next time try adding a drizzle of peanut butter, melted dark chocolate, different seeds, desiccated coconut, or granola to your chopped fruit. In addition to making them more interesting, you will add more protein, healthy fats, and fibers to your meal, which will leave you fuller for longer. This time I used peanut butter, melted dark chocolate, and our Healthy & Vegan Rawnola (find the recipe here). This is one of my favorite snacks: super easy to prepare (it takes way less than 5 minutes to assemble), delicious, nutritious, and satisfying. It’s also perfect to tame your sweet tooths.
PB & Chocolate Drizzled Fruit
- 1 banana or apple can sub other fruits like strawberries, raspberries, pear
- 2 dark chocolate squares melted
- 1 c. de sopa manteiga de amendoim natural
- Raw granola, granola, desiccated coconut, seeds or nuts
- Peel and cut the fruit.
- Melt the dark chocolate on the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Drizzle the fruit pieces with dark chocolate and peanut butter.
- Add toppings like granola, rawnola, desiccated coconut, nuts or seeds.
- Espero que gostem!