This vibrant and wholesome green smoothie bowl is perfect for the warmer months ahead and it’s a pleasant way to sneak in some veggies right at the beginning of your day. Don’t let the vibrant green scare you, because this lovely smoothie bowl tastes nothing but the classic banana and strawberry combination.
Meal Prep Tip: To reduce the preparation time to a third in the morning, I like to prepare individual portions of fruits and vegetables that I then freeze. In the morning, I just have to add yogurt and peanut butter to the already prepared fruit mix and blend everything.
Nutritious Green Smoothie Bowl
- 1 or 2 spinach leaves
- 1/2 chávena iogurte vegetal não açucarado
- 1 c. de sopa peanut butter
- 3 or 4 strawberries
- 1 Frozen banana
- Peppermint leaves to taste
- Homemade granola
- Chopped fruits
- Desiccated coconut
- Freeze the bananas overnight.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend everything.
- Take the smoothie with you in a jar or have it in a bowl with homemade granola, rawnola, desiccated coconut, seeds, red berries or chopped fruit.
- Espero que gostem!
If you try this recipe take a picture and tag @zest.andthecity on Instagram or use the hashtag #zestandthecity, I would love to see your recreations. Join our community on Instagram, Facebook e YouTube! Love, Ana 💛