Made with cinnamon, coffee, vanilla, brown sugar and plant-based milk, this Cinnamon Roll Iced Latte is the perfect drink for the sunny and warm fall mornings.
If you’re more of a visual learner, here’s the video for this recipe! In the video, you’ll also find my favourite cosy and comforting drinks for all autumn and winter moments. There’s a Masala Coffee Latte, a Quicker Hot Apple Cider Tea and a Vegan Gingerbread Hot Chocolate!
Other drinks you might enjoy:
Dairy-free Cinnamon Roll Iced Latte
- 1 c. de sobremesa instant coffee or 1/4 cup cold coffee
- 1 c. de sobremesa açúcar amarelo or another sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 c. de sobremesa ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c. de sobremesa vanilla
- Pinch de sal
- 1/4 chávena água
- 1/4 chávena ice
- 1/2 chávena soy or oat milk barista type
- Start by adding the coffee, ground cinnamon, brown sugar, vanilla, and a quarter cup of cold water to a glass.
- Stir well with a spoon or a milk frother.
- Froth half a cup of plant-based milk until it doubles in volume. As we want a foam with large bubbles that settle on the coffee, keep the frother on the surface to incorporate air into the milk.
- Add 1/4 cup of ice to the coffee and pour frothed milk.
- Sprinkle with a little sugar and cinnamon and that’s it!
I love seeing pictures of your remakes of Zest’s recipes. If you try this recipe, snap a picture and tag @analucasrebelo on Instagram or use the hashtag #zestandthecity, so I can see and share your remakes. If you want to find more plant-based recipes, tips on nutrition, healthy habits, and productivity, join our community on Instagram, Facebook e no YouTube. Desejo-vos uma semana ótima e saudável!