These one-bowl wholegrain and multi seeds crackers are super nutritious and delicious. They are rich in complex carbs, good fats, fiber, and protein, which makes them a super satisfying snack. You can have them as they are or with your favorite spreading. I love to combine them with hummus, ending with a super delicious and filling snack. I love them with our Hummus Green Goddess or with our Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Hummus.
- 1 chávena oat flour
- 1 chávena whole rye flour
- 4 c. de sopa pumpkin seeds
- 4 c. de sopa sunflower seeds
- 4 c. de sopa ground flax seeds
- 4 c. de sopa sementes de sésamo
- 3 c. de sopa azeite
- 1,5 Tsp sal
- 2 Tsp dried oregano
- 2 Tsp dried basil
- 2 Tsp alho em pó
- 1 chávena warm water
- Start by preheating the oven at 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Now to a bowl, the oat, and whole rye flour.
- Now the seeds: add the pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, 4ground flax seeds, and sesame seeds.
- Mix everything and add the olive oil, salt, oregano, dried basil, and garlic powder.
- Add the warm water and combine everything, once again without over-mixing.
- Spread the dough in the baking tray previously prepped with oil and flour, or on top of a parchment paper. Spread mixture out, pressing until the sheet is less than 1/4 inch (or 0,5 cm) thick and make cuts with a knife so they break even when cooked.
- Put them in the oven to cook for 30 to 35 minutes or until they dry and get golden, stopping once at the halfway point to turn the crackers over.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool down.
- You can have them with your favorite spreading or eat them as they are.