This easy and classic Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette is the perfect addition to your salad or nourish bowl. If you’re more of a visual person, here’s the video for this recipe!
Let’s get back to basics and make our own salad dressing from scratch. This vinaigrette version is made with lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey (or maple syrup for a vegan-friendly version) and salt and pepper and I swear it is the perfect everyday dressing. It is easy, delicious, gluten-free, possibly vegan, tangy and sweet.
Other essential recipes you might want to check:
Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small lemon juice
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp honey or maple syrup for a vegan version
- A pinch of salt and pepper
How to make the Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Combine all the ingredients in a jar.
- Shake the jar or mix with a spoon to combine all the ingredients.
- Pour over salads or nourish bowls.
How to store the Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- After preparing the dressing, pour it into a jar and secure the lid tightly.
- Store the vinaigrette in the fridge where it will keep for up to a week.
- When using, the olive oil and vinegar might separate, so give it a shake before serving.
I love seeing pictures of your remakes of Zest’s recipes. If you try this recipe take a picture and tag @zest.andthecity on Instagram or use the hashtag #zestandthecity, so I can see and share your remakes. Join our community on Instagram, Facebook and, YouTube!